The Utrecht Network offers a scholarship for study or do research at the one of the universities of the Utrecht Network.
- Duration of studies / research work not less than 1 month (in the period from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023);
- The amount of the scholarship is fixed and does not depend on the duration of studies - 1000 euros;
- Priority is given to doctoral students wishing to carry out research at one of the universities in the Utrecht Network;
- Students, who are eligible for an ERASMUS grant, cannot apply for this grant.
- Application Form;
- Letter of Recommendation by supervisor/programme coordinator;
- Letter of Acceptance (by an academic supervisor/coordinator at the host institution).
- Submit your application documents to the VU International Relations Department. Contact person: Rita Vienažindienė, e-mail: ; tel. 2687150;
- The application can be submitted until February 4, 2022;
- Applications are evaluated and candidates are approved by the Utrecht Network Selection Committee.
More information about the scholarship you may find on the Utrecht Network page.