Vilnius University (VU), Faculty of Medicine (MF) in partnership with MediStart agency offers a possibility for the final year Medicine students to complete their internship in one of the German hospitals via the Hospital Pool agreement.
The list of partnering hospitals:
- Diakonissen-Stiftungskrankenhaus Speyer
- Johannes-Hospital Dortmund
- HELIOS Klinik Schleswig
- Knappschaftskrankenhaus Bottrop
- Heinrich-Braun-Klinikum Zwickau
- Elbe Kliniken Stade und Buxtehude
- Markische Kliniken Ludenscheid
If you want to do your internship via the Hospital Pool programme in the spring semester of 2021-2022 academic please submit the following documents until 29 July, 2021:
- Application form;
- Motivational letter in German;
- Certificate proving C1 or higher level in German language
IMPORTANT: Because VU MF students will do their internships together with the students from German universities according to the official German internship policies, you will not be able to choose a specific hospital! The hospital will be assigned to you according to the general German internship placement system. If you agree to participate in this programme you will be required to complete the ENTIRE internship, you will not be allowed to complete only (a) certain rotation(s).