On behalf of Student’s Scientific Society of the Medical University of Lublin, we are delighted to invite You for the 6th edition of “Lublin International Medical Congress for Students and Young Doctors”. The conference will take place on 28th – 30th of November 2019 at Collegium Maius and Collegium Pathologicum of Medical University of Lublin. The LIMC Conference provides an opportunity for both students and young doctors from all over the world to present their newest research and academic achievements in the field of medicine. Participants will be also able to gain practical skills through participation in workshops and lectures.
The main language of the conference is English, thus please take it into consideration while preparing your abstracts and presentations.
The Session which we are going to organize within 6th LIMC are:
1. Basic Sciences and Experimental Medicine
2. General Surgery
3. Public Health
4. Psychiatry, Psychology and Human science in Medicine
5. Cardiosurgery and Thoracic Surgery
6. Head and Neck Diseases, Dentistry
7. Doctoral students' session
8. Internal Medicine
9. Neurology and Neurosurgery
10. Paediatrics and Neonatology
11. Orthopaedics, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
12. Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
13. Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
14. Pharmacology, Dietetics and Genetics
15. Case Report
16. Gynaecology and Obstetrics
17. Patomorphology and Forensic Medicine
18. Poster session
The Registration is open!
Your presence at our conference is very important to us!
We are looking forward to seeing you!