Registration for courses
Registration for Lithuanian language courses (Final for agreement)
Final exam (Medicine)
Date of the exam: June 11, 2019 9:00 AM
Place of examination: Centre of Information Technology Development at Vilnius University in Saulėtekis Student Campus. (Saulėtekio str. 9), the II-nd Interconnection Corps (Information Technology Application Center), 1st floor, computer hall 108.
Exam will be held in two streams: Stream I – from 1 to 8 groups, stream II – from 9 to 16 groups.
Stream I – start of exam 9:00 AM (audience opens at 8:30 AM)
Stream II – start of exam 1:00 PM (audience opens at 12:30 AM)
Structure of the final exam:
• the number of questions for each student is 200;
• each student receives different questions, selected automatically by random sampling;
• exam time for solving tasks – 3 hours;
• 5 answers are provided for each question;
• each question can have:
o one correct answer (in the question base specified “Pasirinkite”), in this case the answer options are circled or
o two, three, four or five correct answers (in the question base specified - „Pasirinkite bent vieną atsakymą“), in this case the answer options are square
o there are no questions with no correct answers.
• point is given if all correct answers are indicated: one either two, three, four or five;
• unanswered question (for example, if there are 4 correct answers, but 3 answers are indicated, the points to the question are not given, etc.).
Evaluation system to answers to questions (200 questions):
The examination is considered to be passed if 120 questions are answered correctly [60%].
Those who pass the exam are rated by a computer program:
• 190-200 correctly answered questions: 10 points – excellent;
• 180–189 correctly answered questions: 9 points – very good;
• 170-179 correctly answered questions: 8 points – good;
• 150-169 correctly answered questions: 7 points – average;
• 130-149 correctly answered questions: 6 points – satisfactory;
• 120–129 correctly answered questions: 5 points – weak.
The final exam and the results are approved by the Final Examination Commission formed by the Rector's order.
Open access to the exam questions database is provided in the new Virtual Learning Environment (VMA) in the course Final exam (Medicine) - from 12 of April 2019, a mock exam test with assessment will be available since 1st of June to 10th of June.
Case of illness
Student (listener) final subject (module) assessment in case of illness:
•If a student informs that he / she is unable to participate in the final subject / module assessment procedure at a time indicated on the timetable due to an illness, the respective assessment for him / her will be postponed until the end of the session retaking period (first two weeks of next semester).
•If a student informs that he / she is unable to attend the final subject (module) assessment due to the deadline set for the first retaking (next two weeks of the next semester), the relevant assessment is postponed until the end of the month (1st of March, 1st of October). If the student (the listener) does not pass the exam / credit by the respective term, he / she must repeat the course of the respective study subject.
•A student, who is unable to come to the respective final assessment of academic attainments in a study subject (module) assessment, has to inform the responsible specialist of the Department of Studies of the Faculty of Medicine of Vilnius University (study co-ordinator) on the day of the final subject (module) assessment and has to present a document justifying the cause of failure to come within three working days.
Valid excuse is the documented inability to participate in the study process: certificate of incapacity for work, certificates issued by the police, court, other state institutions, orders of the Rector of the University and so on. Inability to participate because of being involved in transport (arrival) problems, pre-planned holidays, accommodation problems, paid or voluntary work outside the University or other reasons are not valid excuses. The validation of excuse is assessed by the Vice-Dean for Studies of the Faculty of Medicine of Vilnius University and he / she confirms the duration of the justified period.
Students contact details
A student must regularly check his / her personal and contact details and, if necessary, must update them. If the student fails to provide information about the change of contact details, the Faculty of Medicine is not responsible for the cases when the student does not receive the information for him / her. If there is a need of supplementation of personal data (changes of name, surname, etc.) the student must submit an application and documents confirming this supplementation of personal data to the responsible specialist of the Department of Studies in writing or by email.
For DEGREE students
DEGREE students are those who are enrolled in a regular degree programme at Vilnius University and they eventually graduate with a BA or MA diploma.
Tuition fee per year for applicants of integrated studies in English:
Price applies to students who applied after 2013-09-01
Medicine € 8 520,04 (per semester € 4260,02)
Dentistry € 12 960 (per semester € 6480,00)
Price applies to students who applied after 2018-09-01
Medicine € 11 000 (per semester € 5500, 00)
Dentistry € 12 960 (per semester € 6480,00)
If you have to pay the tuition fee, you should go to E. Student application and follow instructions below:
E. Student-> Finances -> Tax Receipts -> Payment receipt-> Read notes below (for get the receipt)-> Click Get the receipt
- In the field "Semester" is the autumn or spring semester for which tuition fee is paid.
- In the field "Purpose (code)", select the destination (code) depending for what you are paying.
- In the field "Type of funding" - the type of the funding is shown according to the data in the database. There is a possibility that the order “to change the type of the student's funding” is not yet included in the database, you must choose the type of funding before printing a payment receipt.
- In the field "Bank" - choose a bank which will receive the payment.
- In the field "Amount" - the amount of studies is shown according to the data in the database. The amount of studies can be changed. The amount of studies must be the amount you would like to pay at that time. Externs and hospiters must enter the amount by themselves.
- Student’s address can be changed.
- With this program, you get a real (not a sample) payment receipt with all information. You must use the information contained in the receipt, while paying online or at the place where payments can be collected.
- When paying online, the faculty number is the faculty code from the field „Įmokos paskirtis” from printed receipt and the purpose of the payment is from the field “Mokėjimo paskirtis“.
- If you have questions regarding study or credit costs, apply to the faculty’s administrator
- Payment receipt is printed only in Lithuanian.
Important: Please indicate in the payment order field the Payer: the student’s customer number (and the student’s full name and surname if the Payer is another person). The student’s customer number is indicated in a field “Mokėtojo kodas”. Please note: that all bank charges must be covered by the payer.