A new update of SMOWL CM app will be launched on the 12th of April. It will be necessary for all users to update SMOWL CM.
As of April 12th, the program itself will notify you that an update is available. Only for this time, you will need to perform the update manually – please follow the instructions, see p. 15.
The update must be completed from the 12th of April to the 17th of May, 2021. Once the term has expired, anyone who has not made the update will not be able to access the SMOWL tool from the 17th of May, 2021 onwards.
Important! Do not panic if you have exams in the near future – the old version of the app will operate as usual until the 17th of May, 2021.
- Webpage: https://mlm.pearson.com/northamerica/masteringaandp/educators/features/index.html
- Support: https://mlm.pearson.com/northamerica/masteringaandp/students/support/index.html
- Guides for Teachers:
Mastering Get started
MyLab and Mastering Instructor Quick Start Guide
MyLab and Mastering Tutorial
- Guides for Students:
Mastering Student user guide
How to register for the course using permanent access code:
- Go tohttps://mlm.pearson.com/global/.
- Under Register, select Student.
- Confirm you have the information needed, then select OK! Register now. Your course/module teacher will provide you with the Course ID and an access code. Please use your University e-mail for the registration.
- Enter your instructor’s course IDand Continue.
- Enter your existing Pearson account username and password to Sign In. You have an account if you have ever used a MyLab or Mastering product. If you don’t have an account, select Create and complete the required fields.
- Select an access option Use an Access Codeand enter the access code provided by the University.
- From the You're Done! page, select Go To My Courses.
- On the My Courses page, select the course nameto start your work. Your course/module teacher will provide you with course name.
To sign in later:
- Go to https://mlm.pearson.com/global/.
- Select Sign In.
- Enter your Pearson account username and password, and Sign In.
- Select the course name to start your work.
Medical Exam Tutor
Registration: the tool is used in the course of “Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases and the Basics of Clinical Oncology”, during the 2nd year of medical studies. The students in this course will automatically receive an email with details to log in.